How Martin Conway Law Firm Consistently Increase Their Monthly Leads
Every business, small or big, with an online presence needs digital advertising. Does it makes sense that your business’ physical success does not equate with your online success?
Thus, Martin Conway Law Firm finally decided to rebuild, streamline and strengthen their online presence.
Yet, generating leads is not just like simply breaking an egg? If it is an easy peasy job, then online marketing methods, paid and non-paid, do not serve a purpose at all.
Digital marketing is a huge arena with lots of competition, but with extensive opportunities as well. With SEO and paid ads both applied, you can reach to a wider audience, streamline your ads to only display to your target audience and optimize your website to drive more traffic. This is mainly to drive conversions and make better ROI.
It does not only require marketing skills but technical knowledge as well, to execute online marketing strategies. Thus, Martin Conway Law Firm acquired help from us, at Binary Ideas Online Marketing to achieve their online marketing objectives including:
- Build a strong online presence
- Drive traffic to their website http://www.conwaylegal.com/
- Target and retarget a specific group of audience for prospect clients
- Generate more leads consistently
- Increase website conversions and better returns
Paid and non-paid online marketing are the two classifications of search engine marketing. With both, as great ways to generate leads. How can we say so?
As for paid ads, “Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on AdWords” according to Sitewit.
On the other hand, non-paid ads is very competitive as well. A 2017 Statistics from BrightEdge shows that 51% of all website traffic comes from organic search and it captures more than 40% of revenue.
The good news? Our online marketing team is equip with the expert knowledge to perform various PPC and SEO strategies.
Our SEO and PPC approach:
1. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Lead Generation
- SEO ranks a business’ site high (on the first page) on search engines, optimizing quality content using targeted relevant keywords.
- As your prospect customers will search for those keywords, they will first see your content in the search results. Once they click on the link, it directs them your website producing organic traffic.
- More than that, if prospect customers are satisfied with what they found in your website, it influences their decision to use your business. Hence, it converts them into leads which can eventually drive sales.
Customized SEO Process Executed For Martin Conway Law Firm
Section 1: Set Up. Preparing To Deliver Leads and Phone Calls
A. We conducted detailed competitive analysis to determine the best strategy to beat their top 3 ranking competitors in Maps. This included a comprehensive analysis of the size of Conway’s site vs. the size of their competitor’s sites. Our online marketing team reviewed all competitor GMB categories to determine the best approach for proprietary category re-theming strategy.
B. We conducted a thorough research to determine citation consistency and executed citation cleanup.
Section 2: On-Going Monthly Call and Lead Generation Campaign
2. Pay-per-click (PPC) Lead Generation
- PPC is a straightforward online advertising approach. You only pay when an interested audience clicks on your ad.
- You can set a budget for your campaigns and can change it anytime so you can control costs.
- Paid ad tools allow you to deliver ad campaigns to target audiences at the right time. This is possible with PPC’s location targeting and delivery options.
- You can get quick results from PPC when it comes to traffic and conversions
- You can use PPC data to evaluate if a particular keyword is converting well in your SEO
Customized PPC Process Executed For Martin Conway Law Firm
Section 1: PPC Set Up
Section 2: PPC Monthly Maintenance
Section 3: Remarketing
So, what does our SEO and PPC techniques brought to Martin Conway Law Firm?
The graph below shows the increase of leads for Martin Conway for 8 months from the month of December 2017 to July 2018. Combined with a monthly total leads generated from Adwords Lead Opt In, Bing Ads, Facebook Leads, Organic Leads, Source Lead Calls and Debt Resolution Ebook Download.
With our years of proven expertise in providing online marketing services, our team is confident to bring excellent result for Martin Conway Law Firm. Our streamlined SEO and PPC approach has helped a business yet again to possess a credible reputation. Based from the most recent data, our paid and non-paid online advertising definitely increases the law firm’s leads in a competent period of time.
If you need our expertise in lead generation, reach out to us and contact us at (703) 690-9726.